DetailsDesigned for sensitive and rosacea skin types, the SkinCeuticals Redness Neutralizer is a lightweight gel cream that strengthens the skin’s protective barrier, reduces redness and flushing, and alleviates irritation.
SkinCeuticals Redness Neutralizer is specifically formulated with patent-pending NeuroMed Complex, an innovative combination of biomimetic neuropeptides and natural actives to combat the key steps of the inflammation cascade responsible for vasodilation, the main cause of redness and flushing. This neuropeptide and antioxidant combination regulates pro-inflammatory mediators and reduces skin's temperature while bisabolol, zinc gluconate, and shea butter further soothe and comfort irritated skin.
SkinCeuticals Redness Neutralizer is efficient alone and is clinically shown to provide incremental benefits to patients already on a rosacea drug.
- Strengthens the skin’s protective barrier
- Reduces skin’s vulnerability to environmental rosacea triggers
- Slows the inflammatory cascade
- Reduces redness and flushing by 30%
- Down-regulates pro-inflammatory mediators PGE2 and TNF-a
- Minimises rosacea flare-ups, controlling hyper-reactivity to environmental triggers
- Regulates the formation of visible blood vessels and minimises vasodilation that leads to burning, irritation, and discomfort
- Provides immediate relief and comfort by reducing skin’s temperature
- Non-comedogenic treatment that is free of parabens, fragrance, silicone, dyes, and alcohol
- Formulated to minimise rosacea symptoms without unwanted side effects
Write Your Own Review
ApplicationTwice daily, after cleansing, gently pat a thin layer onto face, neck and chest.
- Shipping Info
How long will my order take to be dispatched?
If the products in your order are showing as 'Ready for Dispatch' then they will usually be sent on the next available business day or same-day if you order before 12pm AEST. Products that are not in stock will generally be shipped within 2-5 business days.
How long will my order take to arrive?
Once dispatched, you will receive a tracking number via email. It usually takes 2-4 business days for express delivery and up to 7 days for standard delivery. Express next day delivery is only available for addresses in Australia Post's next day delivery network. New Zealand orders can take up to 10 business days due to customs clearance. Please note that delivery timetables are guidelines provided by Australia Post and will vary based on your location. We are not responsible for any delays in delivery by Australia Post.
Is in-store pick up available?
Click & Collect for online orders is available in Western Australia. Our premise is located at Duncraig Shopping Centre in Perth, Western Australia. Orders are available for pickup on the next business day after the order is placed. You will receive a text message when your order is ready.
How much does it cost to have my order delivered?
If you spend over $89, delivery throughout Australia is FREE via Standard Delivery. For orders under $89, delivery starts at flat rate of $6.95. View the full table of rates below:
Orders Over $89 Orders Under $89 Standard Delivery (3-7 Business Days) FREE $6.95 Express Delivery (2-4 Business Days) $6.95 $11.95 Pick-Up Next Business Day (WA orders) FREE FREE International Delivery (New Zealand) $19.95