We all desire beautiful, glowing skin, however achieving results can be difficult when you have a busy lifestyle. Whether it’s doing school drop offs or meeting deadlines at work, here are our seven best skin care tips for glowing skin that you can fit into your busy routine.
- Exercise - Often easier said than done! Getting up in the morning to do a 30 minute exercise routine. Whether it’s going for a quick walk or doing a yoga DVD in the lounge room, any kind of exercise that will get your heart pumping blood through your body and get you sweating is a perfect addition to your skin care routine – it will revitalise your mind and kick start your metabolism!
- Cleanse - Cleansing is important day and night, especially after exercising. Single cleansing in the morning and double cleansing at night will remove impurities and leave it feeling fresh, which is the goal if you’re figuring out how to get glowing skin. Learn more on how to cleanse here.
- Eat breakfast - So many of us skip our breakfast because we think we don’t have time. If time is limited for your skin care routine, try boiling some eggs the night before so they’re ready to go in the morning. Eggs are the perfect breakfast as they are high in protein, will keep your body feeling full and will kick start your metabolism. Not eating breakfast can cause us to snack throughout the day generally on foods high in sugar that our skin doesn’t appreciate!
- Exfoliate - Exfoliating is also important in achieving radiant, glowing skin. Exfoliating helps to clear the dead skin cells and other pollutants that your cleanser couldn’t, leaving the skin feeling smooth and soft. It is important to note that you should only exfoliate twice a week to prevent damaging the skin.
- Moisturise - Moisturising is important for the skin as it hydrates the skin and prevents breakouts and drying. One of the best skin care tips we can offer is to begin using an SPF moisturiser - the sun is harmful for our skin and even indoors our skin is exposed to damaging UV rays. Wearing an SPF moisturiser helps to protect you from these rays and helps to prevent unwanted ageing.
- Kick-start beautiful skin from the inside - Try having a warm glass of water with squeezed lemon juice in it before your eat. This wonder combination works to support your immune system, aid in digestion and most importantly is packed with Vitamin C, which is essential for good skin health, and contributes toward the glowing skin you desire.
- Keep Hydrated - To ensure you drink your recommended 2 litres, fill up a water bottle in the morning. This will save you money but also allows you to track how much water you have consumed throughout the day.