Lusting over the hottest looks in hair but don't know where to start? We've got your comprehensive how-to guides to achieve textured waves using the forever dynamic and ultra chic Cloud Nine heated styling irons.
For those who are unfamiliar with Cloud Nine, their irons are ultra innovative to give you; one-touch temperature controls to deliver the level of heat you need, when you need it! Plus, their secret ingredient in their irons and wands adds brilliant shine with every use. We love them!
Without further ado, here's how to style with textured waves thanks to Cloud Nine...
2. Blow dry forward through the front to ensure the face is properly framed.
4. Take a diagonal back section from the front centre part to the nape of the neck.
6. Release the hair straightener and then move down hair shaft and create a bend in the opposite direction.
7. While hair is warm, texture the section by running hands through it and then leave to cool and move on continuing this technique, working towards the centre of the head.
8. Create different bends throughout the hair length, once you reach the centre back section, repeat the same technique on the other side of the head until all the hair is set.
9. Spray in a sea salt spray (try evo beach cocktail spray) to the hair and scrunch in to hold and add a matte, effortless finish to the hair.
Source: Cloud Nine Australia