Alpha-H Essential Skin Perfecting Moisturiser SPF15 50ml
Essential Skin Perfecting Moisturiser SPF 15 is a 5-in-1 skincare staple which moisturises, primes and shields against UV, blue light and pollution. Utilising the latest advancements in ingredient technology, this multi-dimensional formulation combines broad-spectrum sun filters with next generation anti-ageing peptides and environmental defenders Cureberry and Pollushield™ to future-proof against daily damage and fortify the skin. Non-greasy and non-whitening, this trans-seasonal moisturiser plumps, perfects and protects while creating a soft silky glow.
- 5 UVA and UVB Filters Octocrylene, Homosalate, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate
- Cureberry An extract from Billberry Leaves which help to protect the cells from blue light damage. Cureberry has also been clinically proven to reduce the collagen and elastin degrading enzymes and free radicals which are generated in the skin by blue light.
- Pollushield An innovative polymer which acts like a microscopic net over the skin to prevent the absorption of toxic metals, urban grime and micro particles. It is clinically proven to trap between 74% and 97% of pollutants over a 6 - hour period.
- Serilesin A synthetic hexapeptide which asissts in fighting degeneration of the dermo-epidermal junction caused by ageing. Improves elasticity and tonicity of the skin and improves skin smoothness and resilience in mature skins by inhibiting elostase activity(a collagen degrading enzyme) and boosting collagen synthesis, providing elastic resistance to the skin and an induced redensifying effect on the dermis
- Uplevity Tetrapeptide designed to fight the undesired effects of a lack of skin firmness via Collagen and elastin induction, hence working to restructure the dermis.
- Enzogenol An antioxidant from NZ Pinus Radiata Bark Extract. Boosts the skin’s natural internal free radical defence and protects against external free radical damage - a leading cause of extrinsic ageing. Stimulates cell growth, while BindIng and protecting collagen
- Caffeine Locally sourced in Queensland, Australia, natural Caffeine extract is a powerful antioxidant and acts as a vasoconstrictor, improving the appearance of skin firmness. Caffeine extract effectively moisturises and hydrates the skin, improving overall suppleness.
- Niacinamide A potent cell - communicating ingredient which offers multiple benefits. Increases cell metabolism, stimulates collagen synthesis, improves fine lines, wrinkles, texture, blotchiness, elasticity and sallowness. Topical application of Niacinamide has a stabilising effect on epidermal barrier function, regenerating the skin’s barrier function by increasing the skin’s production of ceramides in the surface layers. Prevents transepidermal water loss.
- Shea Butter Soothing and nourishing. Helps to retain skins hydration levels, reduces irritations and inflammation and strengthens the skin’s protective barrier
|Availability||Ready to dispatch|