SkinCeuticals A.G.E Eye Complex
A.G.E. Eye Complex is a three-dimensional treatment that contains a unique combination of ingredients to dramatically improve severe signs of intrinsic ageing around the eyes. The signs of intrinsic ageing, caused by internal factors such as hormonal shifts and metabolic slowdown, are most evident in the delicate eye area.
Intrinsic Ageing Around the Eyes
- Dark Circles: Over time, red blood cells seep from increasingly weakened walls of the small capillaries around the eye area. As the hemoglobin from these blood cells breaks down, its end-products are visible through the thin skin of the eye area resulting in dark circles.
- Puffiness and Under-Eye Bags: As we age, blood vessel walls become fragile allowing fluid to leak and pool between cells. This pooling creates what we commonly think of as bags and puffiness around the eyes.
- Wrinkles and Crow's Feet: As the metabolism slows with age, a process known as glycation occurs, causing excess sugar molecules to stick to collagen and elastin, binding them and forming rigid cross-linked fibers called advanced glycation end-products (A.G.E.). These glycated fibers lose their regenerative ability, leading to severe wrinkling of the skin. Another phenomenon primarily responsible for the formation of wrinkles around the eyes, such as crow's feet, is the flattening of the dermal epidermal junction (D.E.J.) located between the two top layers of skin.
3D Results of A.G.E. Eye Complex
Improvement of radiance in tired, dull eyes. Optical diffusers disperse light to minimise the appearance of dark circles and capillaries.
- Significant reduction in the appearance of dark circles. Complex of flavonoids and synergistic peptides strengthens capillary walls to minimise red blood cell leakage and clears away the hemoglobin end-products it leaves behind.
- Diminished puffiness and under-eye bags. Complex of flavonoids and synergistic peptides also stimulates microcirculation to reduce the pooling of fluids between cells.
Reduction of wrinkles and crow's feet. Proxylane restores water and nutrient content to the D.E.J. to increase skin elasticity and thickness - as if the skin's mattress has been re-inflated from the inside.
Prevention of future wrinkles and crow's feet. Blueberry extract interrupts the on-going process of glycation to prevent advanced glycation end-products (A.G.E.) and the rigidification of collagen and elastin fibers, keeping skin supple and flexible.
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping Info
How long will my order take to be dispatched?
If the products in your order are showing as 'Ready for Dispatch' then they will be sent on the next available business day or same-day if you order before 12pm AEST. Products that are not in stock will generally be shipped within 2-5 business days.
How long will my order take to arrive?
Once dispatched, you will receive a tracking number via email. It usually takes 2-4 business days for express delivery and up to 7 days for standard delivery. Express next day delivery is only available for addresses in Australia Post's next day delivery network. New Zealand orders can take up to 10 business days due to customs clearance.
Is in-store pick up available?
Click & Collect for online orders is available in Western Australia. Our premise is located at Duncraig Shopping Centre in Perth, Western Australia. Orders are available for pickup on the next business day after the order is placed. You will receive a text message when your order is ready.
How much does it cost to have my order delivered?
If you spend over $89, delivery throughout Australia is FREE via Standard Delivery. For orders under $89, delivery starts at flat rate of $6.95. View the full table of rates below:
Orders Over $89 Orders Under $89 Standard Delivery (3-7 Business Days) FREE $6.95 Express Delivery (2-4 Business Days) $6.95 $11.95 Pick-Up Next Business Day (WA orders) FREE FREE International Delivery (New Zealand) $19.95