Alpha-H launched Liquid Gold back in 2000 and since in conception it has grown to be one of the world’s most sought after cosmeceutical products.
For those that are unfamiliar, Liquid Gold is a liquid resurfacing treatment which utilises a non-irritating, low pH delivery system to effectively diminish wrinkles, pigmentation and sun damage. An all in one formula perfect for those low-key, relaxing girl’s nights, Liquid Gold is a toner, exfoliator, serum, and moisturiser, all in one! Merely wipe it on and leave it, it’s that easy.
- Alpha-H sells one of its iconic metallic-coloured Liquid Gold bottles, every single minute, of every hour, every day around the globe.
- Liquid Gold is manufactured right here in Australia - in Queensland to be precise!
- The secret ingredient is 5% Glycolic Acid; a natural fruit acid most commonly derived from sugarcane. With over 95% of Australia’s sugarcane plantations being native to Queensland, it’s safe to say they’ll never run dry.
- Liquid Gold’s most famous aussie cult followers include Zoe Foster-Blake, and beauty blogger Ruth Crilly!
- Not just for the face, Liquid Gold is perfect for everywhere including your hands (wave goodbye to those age spots). Simply wipe on before you go to bed.
- Self tan mishap? Wipe on the gold, wipe off the orange. Reach for Alpha-H Liquid Gold to remove your self tan disasters.
- Liquid Gold is a perfect deterrent for ingrown hairs. Simply use Liquid Gold before and after your waxing appointments to reduce the build-up of skin cells.